Friday 28 June 2013

Awards...


I was pleasantly surprised the other day when i noticed that +Sania Heba  had nominated me for a few awards.
Thanks SANIA!
I'll try my best to do justice by it!


So here goes...

Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules


1. Display logo in your blog to show you've been nominated!
2. Link back to your nominator.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your nominees.

My nominator is -Sania-

7 things about me-
1.I love chocolate(i don't know why i wrote it but it's the first thing that came to my mind!).
2.I love reading.
3. My all time favourite book- Gone With Wind by Margaret Mitchell.
4.My favourite colours are blue, brown(it's warm!), and yellow.
5. I love traveling!
6.I tend to daydream a lot.
7. People generally like me (yay me!).


The nominee for this award is-
Mark




Best Moment Award rules:
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded. Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award with notification sent to them of the great news. Display the award’s badge on your blog/website.
Resources:
What makes a good acceptance speech?
*Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way.
*Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling.
*Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives.

Acceptance Speech-
Thank you, thank you.....applause...
I would like to begin by thanking Sania (gratitude!) for nominating me.
Applause please...yes..i know you all love me!(humour!). 
Now for inspiration...there i was this normal girl who one day had this epiphany and started a blog. Now i'm getting awards( how's that for inspiration!).

Alright the nominees for this award are-
Willaim
Lindsey



The Liebster Rules: 1. The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by bloggers.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions that are asked by the nominating blogger.
4. Choose 11 new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link to them in the post.
5. Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
6. Go back to their pages and tell them they've been nominated.
7. No tag backs.







And now for the questions:
1. If you were to pick a pen name, what would it be?
    Anna- simple yet beautiful.

2. What's your worst fear?
Its between dying alone or getting stuck in a room full of spiders(Ugghh!!!)'

3. If you had one wish, what would it be?
    I would like to be successful in life (boring...yawn...i know!) .

4. Think fast. Forest or waterfall?
    Waterfall. Definitely waterfall.

5. Can you explain the concept of concepts?
    The concept of concept is the notion or idea of forming concepts(Get it?! I don't.) 

6. How good are you at keeping a secret? (don't worry, I ain't telling you any)
Over the years i have been bombarded with secrets from everyone. I ain't telling you (See i am good at it!).

7. Who is your favourite author?
    No favourite author as such. I have many favourite books each by a different author.

8. Black or white?
 Black...no white...wait, both!

9. Do you believe in déjà vu?
   Yeah...right now i am experiencing it.

10. What's your favourite number?
      7. Don't bet on it!

11. Are you tired of all these questions?
 Not really. In fact i really enjoyed answering them.


 And the nominees for this award are-
Mark 
Lindsey


And your questions are-
 1. What is the one thing that you really want in this world?
2. Me, Johnny Depp or Jessica Alba. Pick one.?
3.I know you picked me...if not...oh well.(a girl can try!). The question is- what are your dreams?
4. if there was a zombie apocalypse, who is the first person you will look for?
5. If you are broke, who is the first person you turn to for help.
6.your favourite book?
7. Money, Love or Immortality?
8.How will you describe yourself?
9.Your favourite colours?
10.Did you answer these questions honestly?
11. Do you really hate me for asking these questions? If not then what are your feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...