Friday 8 November 2013

Believe

26 SEPTEMBER 2013, 13:11

A morose thought, trickles through the confines of this depressing hole that I have thrown myself into. It makes me smile, a dry widening of the mouth full of despondent sarcasm, bitter. Really,just when I thought it couldn't get any better!

I try, I honestly try, all the time to haul myself out of this dark pit. But to no avail. I reach out only to tumble farther into the dark pit. One step forward and then two steps back. Eternally going backwards. Pull me out of it, I cry. But no ones there to here me, no one to help me, no one to hold my hand. I look up and out of the shining circle of light going farther and farther away.
He..l..pp! My voice is barely a whisper. But I have to believe...one day....one day I'll get out! Out into the free world...a world of dreams and hopes...stars and hearts. All I've to do is..Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...