Wednesday 2 April 2014

Beloved John! [A-Z Challenge]

Beloved John,
I did what you had asked me to. Isn't this what you wanted?  You said we could be together if I convinced my family. Well, now they can't, can they? I took care of that, didn't I John! Now they can only object from their graves,Ha!
Then why haven't you come to take me...back to you. Why John?!  This place is suffocating, they keep me locked up here. But I showed them too,John, oh! I can still here that nurse's screams. They can't keep me from you forever you know!  I'll come for you soon,my beloved, my beloved John.
Yours forever
Anne Brown
Click Here for Image Source!!!

-Stay daydreaming,woolgathering,star-gazing and aspiring...

Please do leave your comments.opinions and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...