Thursday 3 April 2014

CHERISHED [A-Z Challenge]

They don’t know it. If they find out they’ll take her away. We are very happy together. But no one can know. It was only one fight, one fight... I was drunk when I came home, she screamed at me, my head hurt, she was still screaming...but my head hurt. So I took her head and slammed it against the wall again and again until she stopped screaming and her breath on my fingers stopped. My head hurt, that’s why I did it. But it was only one fight. Now we are happy together, so happy. She doesn't talk, but that’s okay, I don’t mind it. No one can find out, otherwise they’ll take her. I can’t allow that. I love her. She’s all I have.

Click Here for Image Source!!!



Once upon a time I dreamed
I dreamed there was a once upon a time
                                        -Epiphany by Harley White

Stay dreaming...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...