Tuesday 15 April 2014

Marriage

15 APRIL 2014, 22:18
We are proud to announce the wedding of the happy couple
                                               Jeremy Woods
                                                           &
                                                 Esme Ledger
The days have been crawling by. The wedding is scheduled to be on the day after tomorrow. But tomorrow is the day I have been waiting for. Tomorrow will be my escape. Jeremy doesn't suspect anything. The marks that he had inflicted on me the last time he hit me are almost healed. My wrists still have the cuff marks though.  Everything is prepared. The car, the clothes, save money...enough to get me far away from him. Only have to wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...